I would be proud if my crafts should become your sourse of inspiration some time - I would also appreciate if you link
back to my blog as your source of inspiration :o) Thanks LeKa

mandag 1. juni 2020

En Oldis

Dette er en skikkelig oldis som jeg begynte å håndquilte på.
Denne er blitt liggende i skapet, da jeg ikke var fornåyd med
rammen. Tenker jeg skal rekke opp håndquiltingen og 
fjerne ytterste ramme.
Teppe  vil da bli slik:
og longarm quilting vil erstatte påbegynt håndquilting.
Dette vil bli gjort når jeg får tid.......

Quiltehilsen LeKaQuilt

6 kommentarer:

a good yarn sa...

Sometimes putting a project aside for a while lets you see it differently when you revisit it. Your longarm quilting is always lovely so I'm sure the finihed look will be delightful.

Shah Sazib sa...

Wonderful quilt! Looking very beautiful. I found another fabric store which is Broadway Fabrics.

Kevin sa...

Broadway fabrics

Unknown sa...

Thanks for blogging to this good one

AE GAMING

mamta pandy sa...

If I can write like you, I will be very happy, but where is my luck, in fact people like you are an example to the world. You have written this comment very beautifully, I am very glad that I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Real Girl Number Gurugram
Real Photos Girl Gurugram
Gurugram Girl Number
Hyderabad Party Girl
College Girl Gurugram
VIP girl mahipalpur
college girl aerocity
Cheap price girls gurgaon
low price girls sector 29
Bhiwadi Real Photos Girl

Sonika Das sa...

To write a beautiful post it is very important to write a beautiful container and have prepared a very good design and I got a lot of inspiration from your post and I would also like to post like you in my life.
College Girls Service
Low Price Best Girls
For Airhosstes Girls
Real Models Gurugram
High Profile housewife
Saree Girls in Gurugram
40+ Housewifes In Gurugram

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...