I would be proud if my crafts should become your sourse of inspiration some time - I would also appreciate if you link
back to my blog as your source of inspiration :o) Thanks LeKa

søndag 28. august 2011

Japanske x og + blokker

I går fikk jeg sydd ferdig noen flere x og + blokker.
Syns det er kjempe gøy å sy dem, også blir de jo så kule :o)
Har selvfølgelig noen favoritter......
Stoffene er så fine.........
Noen nye og noen gamle stoffer.........
I dag skal jeg sy ferdig en av blokkene til Country Sunshine.

Ønsker dere alle en riktig fin søndag!
Quiltehilsen LeKa :o)

14 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Oh, the colors of these blocks are so gorgeous! I love this quilt ...

hugz

Karen - Quilts...etc. sa...

very nice block, this is making a good quilt.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Elin sa...

Nydelege blokker! Har du sydd noko frå Schnibbles-boka?

Klarafina sa...

Kjempefine :-))

Wacky Woman sa...

It is going to be a fabulous quilt!

Unknown sa...

Oj! Vilken fin quilt. Det är så snyggt med "scrap looken", sååå många fina tyger.

Elisabeth sa...

Kjempefin :))

Kim Brackett sa...

Your X and + blocks are amazing! I'm trying really hard to resist the temptation to make one of htese. May one of these days, though. :-)

Cice sa...

Parabéns pelo seu blog, amei suas colchas, ótimo para reciclar pedacinhos, faço parte das blogueiras, meu número é 31, meu blog ciceartesanato.blogspot.com

Unknown sa...

Those blocks are beautiful, can't wait to see the finished quilt

a good yarn sa...

I am really impressed with the fabric combinations in these blocks. Ann :-)

Crispy sa...

The blocks are so pretty and I would love to come over and "borrow" some of your pretty fabrics :0)

Crispy

Rosehagen sa...

Nydelig;)
Det er jo rene sukkertøyet. Så mange lekre stoffer.
Dette falt i smak hos meg;)

Klem fra Ann-M.

Svalen sa...

Flotte blokker i nydelige fargekombinasjoner.
Denne quilten blir lekker.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...