I would be proud if my crafts should become your sourse of inspiration some time - I would also appreciate if you link
back to my blog as your source of inspiration :o) Thanks LeKa

mandag 23. november 2009

And the Winners is.....

I used the RANDOM.ORG to pick out the winner's.
I'm sorry that I don't know how to copy the random nr. image.
1) First I'll draw the book, and the first nr from MR Random is - 236
2) The second nr is -24
3) Then nr - 88
4) And nr. - 124
5) And last nr. is - 20

This means that the Pice O'Cake book's new home are at

And the four purses is going to:

Marita BK

Sandy Quilts

Sølvi's Blog


To all of you winner's - I need your adress so that I can send your prize :o)

Thank you to everyone who has participated in my Give-a-way!

Have an nice week!

Quiltehilsen LeKa :o)

12 kommentarer:

arlette sa...

Congrats to the winner, I wasn't even close :(

SewCalGal sa...

Congratulations to all the winners. this was such a delightful giveaway. I had so much fun even though I didn't win.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Sølvis blog sa...

WOW - enda en pung, ja for jeg vant jo en forrige gang, og den har jeg fått mye skryt for. Skal nok finne på noe å bruke denne til også.

Marita sa...

nnnææææh, guri - nå ble jeg kjemepglad! Og Om jeg får ønske: en av de helt til venstre -helt mine farger :o)
*smask*

Simone de Klerk sa...

Congrats to the winners! I love the quilt in the previous post. Wonderful quilting too!
Have a lovely day, hopefully with more sun than we have here.

Bestemor Drillo sa...

Gratulerer til vinnerene med flotte premier! Ha en fin dag;)

antique quilter sa...

congrats to the winners, she will enjoy the book and tothe lucky winners of the bags please enjoy those bags they are so cute!
Kathie

Anonym sa...

Hei.GRATULERER så mye til dem som vant.Har nå satt ned til 50 innlegg.Kan du prøve å komme inn på bloggen min nå og se om det er blitt bedre.Ønsker deg en riktig fin Tirsdag.Klem fra Bodil...

Bente sa...

JIPPI :-D
Tenk at eg vant ein slik fin sminkepung,det var jammen kjekt.

Kim D. sa...

Congratulations to the winners.. Lovely gifts.

Stina Blomgren sa...

En massa lyckliga vinnare... än en gång tack för en fin giveaway!! :o)

Beeshebags sa...

Congratulations to all the winners. Sorry I wasn't one of them, would've loved one of those purses...they're soooo cute. Hugs Naomi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...